Our Spring Product Update includes 15 new functionalities and improvements for Mapp Cloud – including the integration of direct mail for print campaigns, data feeds that enable automatic imports, and forecasting to help you make the best business decisions. Keep reading to find out the highlights of this quarter’s release!
You’ve got (direct) mail!
Marketers can now step up their cross-channel marketing game with Mapp’s newest channel integration: Direct Mail. Direct mail connects online and offline marketing activities and effectively leverages touchpoints in the customer journey. Expand your cross-channel reach and boost engagement!
Print integration allows marketers to complement their digital engagement strategy with physical marketing communications, such as letters, postcards, and flyers, sent via a broad European postal delivery network.This integration is based on a partnership with optilyz, Europe’s leading programmatic print solution.
Here’s how you could implement direct mail:
- Customer reactivation: After a period of inactivity, reach out to customers who are not responsive in other channels or do not meet double opt-in requirements for email communication.
- Second-order push: Encourage first-time buyers to complete a second purchase and invest in a high-potential relationship with personalized mailings. This is also a good way to contact customers without a newsletter opt-in or non-existent email address.
- Abandoned shopping cart: Postcards can be used to create special purchase incentives for indecisive customers. For example, with one-to-one image personalization or individual discounts.
- Churn prevention: Prevent customer churn with exclusive and carefully personalized letters.
- Cross-selling and up-selling: Increase sales of complementary offers by showcasing related products through a brochure.
- Live events: Send greeting cards on special occasions, such as a customer’s birthday or “anniversary” with your company.
- Referral marketing: Benefit from the fact that physical mail is often passed on to friends and family members (35% of all letters are read by more than one person) and let your customers spread the word of your business.
Watch our Direct Mail video to learn more:
Set it and forget it.
Marketers can now automate their data imports with Mapp’s new Data Feeds. Create a new feed to power recurring, automated user data imports for a variety of data types (transactional data, location data, shopping cart abandonment data etc.)
So, you can create your own import jobs in the user interface, transform the imported data, and map it to the desired target. Carry out the most common data import tasks on the fly!
Look into the crystal ball…
Marketers can now benefit from Forecasts for key metrics, which will help guide their next business decision and activate smart marketing actions. Determine, among other things, the expected sales in advance and track target achievement!
Another new feature to help you make predictions is our AI-based RFM model recommendations. Analyzing customer value based on purchase Recency (How recently did the customer purchase?), purchase Frequency (How often do they purchase?), and Monetary value (How much do they spend?) is now easier than ever! Mapp’s AI looks at all your customer data to give you actionable advice on how to calibrate the RFM model. As a result, it’s much easier for marketers to identify and target profitable segments based on historical buying behavior.
And the new features don’t stop there…
Mapp’s Spring update also includes:
- Report and Metrics Improvements: These have been improved in several areas in Mapp Intelligence – including for metrics options (decimal rounding exports), as well as for new report functions (auto-refresh option, scale-to-fit PDF button).
- Enhanced Smart Notifications: Marketers can now receive even more precise channel and campaign recommendations for better performance. The automated notifications help to identify particularly high-performing measures, as well as short-term trends in real time.
- Improved Device Detection: Marketers can benefit from improvements in device detection through even more meaningful device, browser, and platform data in Mapp Intelligence.
- IOS SDK 5 for Mapp Intelligence: Marketers can now benefit from a new software development kit (SDK) that is easy to implement and particularly resource-efficient for smartphones – and offers higher data quality for analyses.
- And more!
For a detailed summary of all the new functionalities and improvements, take a look HERE.