Our latest posts on digital
Access to guides, case studies, webinars & more.
As lockdown is eased, marketers need to prepare their businesses for the New Normal, a world in which consumer habits and needs will have fundamentally changed. The shift to digital channels will have been accelerated – and depending on your level of preparation, that poses either an opportunity or a threat.
But more than this, uncertainty will be a huge issue in the New Normal. There will potentially be many setbacks, market fluctuations and even returns to lockdown, and so resilience needs to be built deep into your marketing activities.
Your future success will require you to introduce many incremental changes across every aspect of your digital marketing, the sum total of which will help you to build resilience and agility.
At the end of the session, you will receive access to The Digital Marketing Playbook, a comprehensive, interactive guide to help you to easily identify your marketing priorities. This includes as many as 100 tactics to acquire, nurture, grow and retain customers, whatever situation your brand is facing.
What you will gain from this webinar:
– Insights into the situation that brands are experiencing right now
– Guidance on how marketing will need to change in the New Normal
– Practical approaches and tactics that you can use in a post-lockdown world
– The Digital Marketing Playbook, an interactive guide featuring 100 tactics to help you, whatever business objectives you are looking to address
– By attending this webinar, you can prepare your brand to survive and thrive in the post-lockdown world.
Ricardas Montvila, Global Strategy Director, Mapp Digital