The A/B Tasty plugin from Mapp facilitates the analysis of your tests and variants. The prerequisite for a successful installation is an integration of Mapp into your website. With the help of the plugin, the information from A/B Tasty is transferred directly to Mapp.
1. Log in to your Mapp Intelligence Q3 account.
2. Go to Configuration > Custom Parameters.
3. Open the “Event Parameter” tab. A list of all existing event parameters appears.
4. Click [Create new custom parameter]. You are forwarded to the specification dialog for custom parameters.
5. Enter the following settings:
Data Type: Select from the dropdown menu: Text
Amount parameter value: Select from the dropdown menu: Single value
Preconfigured: Select from the dropdown menu: Own configuration
Parameter ID: Select from the dropdown menu the required ID, for example, “7”.
Description (optional): Enter a short description.
Title: Enter the title of your choice.
Active: Activate the parameter with the corresponding radio button.
6. Click [Save] to save your settings. The event parameter is created and appears in the “Custom Parameters” overview.
7. Navigate back to Mapp Intelligence / Tag Integration.
8. Integrate the A/B Tasty Plugin into the container in which the webpage to be measured is located. You can do this by selecting the required container by clicking the corresponding entry.
9. Click “Add Plugin”
10. Select AB Tasty tracking by clicking the appropriate button
11. Now enter the following information
Parameter: Action parameter for the variants
Description: Enter the parameter ID of the respective event parameter you created in Mapp Intelligence Q3, for example, “7”
12. Click “Next”
13. Define the page areas on which the measurement is to be carried out by utilizing the “Assign Rules” area
14. Click “Add Plugin”
15. Click “Publish” to publish the container incl. the newly added AB Tasty Plugin