Passing targeted audiences for programmatic advertising (re-targeting). Audiences can be specifically included in / excluded from programmatic campaigns
Adding visitors to audiences in real-time
Removing visitors from audiences in real-time
Tracking clicks on adverts (click tracking)
Tracking views of adverts (impression tracking)
Amazon DSP is a demand-side platform that enables advertisers to programmatically buy display, video, and audio ads both on and off Amazon.
After clicking on “link now”, you will be redirected to Amazon universal login page.
After login, you need to give Mapp Acquire access to the Advertising API
After the consent is given, you will see an indicator in Mapp Acquire that the OAuth link is successful.
When that has been completed please navigate to Mapp Engage to complete the configuration
1. Navigate to Mapp Acquire / DMP
2. Click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen
3. Select Settings
4. Select Integrations
5. Click on the enable switch for the Adform integration
6. Fill in your country ID and Agency ID.
7. Click ‘ACTIVATE INTEGRATION’ to complete the enablement of the AdForm integration.
After activation, make sure that the Amazon DSP sync module is enabled in step 1 of Data Collection